Studying in Nigeria

To Study in Nigeria, foreign nationals need to come in contact with the immigration service in the country. To study in Nigeria you need to apply for your study permit which is issued by the Immigration service here in Nigeria. It is your responsibility to understand the terms and conditions on your study permit. You are to ensure your study permit is valid at all times as it should be renewed when expired.

To apply for a visa to study at Covenant University, international students must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (C.A.S) issued by the university, however the C.A.S is a unique reference number which confirms that the university has given you admission and provides information about your study.

The IOL provides advisory on immigration law and requirements to current and prospective international students. We also assist in processing and renew your permits as a student or expatriate workers on arrival in Nigeria. Contact the IOL office for more information.