i. Visitors, Tourists and Transit Visas
- Letter of invitation accepting immigration responsibility or evidence of financial support while in Nigeria from individual Nigerians or Nigerian organizations.
- Applicants for transit visas must submit copies of their onward tickets and visas to their destinations.
- Children must submit copies of their birth certificates showing names of their parents.
- Children of Nigerian parents must submit copies of the information page of both parents’ passport, and letter of consent from both parents.
- Tourist must submit copies of their certified hotel reservation statements.
- Resident aliens inviting friends must submit copies of their resident permits and the information page of their passports.
- Aliens married to Nigerians or invited by Nigerians must submit copies of their hosts’ or spouses’ passports and letters accepting responsibility.
ii. Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
- Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Printed copy of completed application form for visitors pass
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A cabled copy of Comptroller General of Immigration Service’s approval
iii. Subject to Regularization (STR)
- Valid passport (at least 6 months to expiration)
- Completed application forms in quadruplicate
- Four recent passport photographs showing full face with white background.
- Four copies of credentials, certificates and curriculum vitae, all vetted by a relevant official of Nigerian High Commission/Embassy
(English Certified translated copy where applicable)
- Four certified copies of all credentials, résumé’s and certificates, where applicable.
- Four copies of Letters of employment
- Four copies of Letters of acceptance of offer by expatriate and receipt of on-line payment of Visa fee
All of the above should be submitted in four sets, not separately.
Note the STR should be collected from home country to aid in processing your Study/Work permit here in Nigeria.